Super Deluxe Room
1. Having King-size beds open with 2 side valley view.
2. Cable/ DTH facility TV.
4. Excellent toilets.
5. AC with warm facility.
6. Warms and insect free facilities all weather supplements,(pl show photos of rooms, toilets, views with kitchen drawing dinning etc).
Tariff:- Rs 4500/-(21st Dec to 1st Jan 2016) including Breakfast. / per Room (for detail see tariff Plan)
Note:40% to 50% ensured discount during lean( w.ef - - 2015 to - - 2015 only) However special offers remain applicable as already shown.
1) Reservation must be cancelled 15 days prior to the planned date of arrival.
2) CP Extra Bed 600Rs, Lunch include 4000 Rs. , Lunch And Dinner Include 4500Rs.
3) Children Upto 9 Years Free..
4) Lean Season: 16th July to 15th November & 15th Jan to 5th April each year...
1. Break menu as local specialty contains organic food cereals, milk product, fresh farm honey, seasonal fresh fruits vegetables & juices etc.
2. Punjabi Stuffed Prantha, butter, curd, juices, milk/ tea etc.
4. Breakfast menu as per request…..
Lunch & Dinner as per request (Quality Local Organic food ( Lunch, Dinner & breakfast will be offered on demand only).
|Room Type||No: of Person||C.P||M.A.P||Total numbers of rooms available in the Gold Category|
|Super Deluxe King-size double Bed rooms(No of person 2)||2||4500||NIL||4 rooms|
|Super Deluxe Queen-size double Bed rooms(No of person 2)||2||3500||NIL||2 rooms|
1. Inclusive of Breakfast.
2. For family & Group booking of 3 rooms each ( 2 super- deluxe & one Deluxe) can be made available exclusively with drawing, dinning, modular Kitchen with self or assisted cooking/ service by Cook, without any external interference......
3. Lean season discount available up to 40% to 50% ( Breakfast exclusive).
4. Taxes:- No Extra Taxes ( as per GOI Ministry of Tourism New Delhi’s Scheme to promote the Incredible India Tourism to reach, know, live & experience the real background of multi -diversified, multi-lingual, multi-cultural nature of Indian tradition, lifestyle, food habits, local delicious cuisines and above all experience the real warmth of the hospitality of rural & sub-urban India in most hygienic, secure & safe environment.....
5. Extra person Rs 500.
6. Accommodation for accompanied Driver will be made available in dormitory attached with toilets subject to booking/availability.
Peak Season Period:- 05th April to 15th July & 15th November To 15th January each year.
Off Season Tariff:- 16th January to 04th April & 16th July To 16th November ...(40% to 50% off)